State of Magi/XMG - Project

If we want to continue with the project, we have to work together and start getting some things done.
Some points, that should be considered:

1. Stop hating on Joe!
  2. Stop living in the past!
  3. plan where magi should go and how:
    • which main utility/useCase do we want to cover (new features vs adding bitcoin changes), being just another crypto won’t cut it anymore.
    • Define the USP (unique selling proposition) and marked it
    • find reliable people that want/can support/help
  4. Define new realistic roadmap and update it regularly
  5. Update Homepage
  6. keep people informed

It’s just an idea… , but we have to start somewhere.
… who is in?:face_with_monocle::nerd_face:

What you are talking about is a new project, new coin, new everything but I guess based on a Magic fork.
If you are still talking about Magi however, I suggest you to drop it as the means to do anything are still with Joe. And no, nobody hates him nor that we live in the past l.

I don’t want really to create a new coin, but if we can formulate a new way for magi, I think we can convince Joe to let other help with the development.:thinking:

I hope nobody hates joe, but lately many complain, that he is not available and so on. It would be nice if they could help build a new future instead of “attacking” joe, the project, … I just would like to see the project succeed or at least find a good usage, because I like the premise.

Should it not be possible to get a new start with joe, then maybe a new project forked from joe’s work could be an option, but “with Joe” it would the better. :face_with_monocle:

Why not implementing masternodes? It can boost the project and attract more people, especially now that the xmg price is low, they can set up masternodes with something like 10000 xmg and have a ROI of 40% plus staking!

If it would help why not, BUT to be honest I didn’t understand the idea. How should there be an ROI of 40%. should this feature be implemented, or …
I will read up a bit on master nodes, may be it will be clearer than. In any case thanks for input. I’m glad that the community didn’t give up even after the looming “delistment” on Bittrex.